Monday, June 04, 2007

Elijah's Kidney Transplant - Wednesday Morning

Our son Elijah is going in to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston on Wednesday morning. Sometime around 9:30am he is scheduled to have the transplant. His friend Jason is donating the kidney, and will be in for the surgery about an hour before. Your prayers for Jason and Elijah would be greatly appreciated.

For those who have asked about donating to the Elijah Wyman Kidney Fund - click here.

For more info on what is happening Tuesday the 5th see The Why Man Blog.

3 comments:

Makeesha said...

praying

Anonymous said...

I have been and will continue to pray for all the Wymans I know.. and Jason as well. Love you guys.

Pastor Phil said...

Makeesha and Carl,

Thanks. This has been the scarriest experience of my life. Watching my only child (even if he is 22) nearly die, and then go on to need a kidney transplant. I wish it were my own kidney being given, but darn it, I'm an old man, and they liked the younger one better.